Thursday, May 1, 2014

Canvases...lately

Hello readers! Just wanted to quickly share two of my recent paintings. The first is a birth announcement canvas for my friend's daughter:



The second is also for a baby, so I guess it's baby season! Fun fact, my mom is the one who taught me this poem. Although I don't have any kids of my own, I always like passing it along to expectant mothers:

"Cleaning and scrubbing can wait 'til tomorrow
for babies grow up, we've learned to our sorrow.
So quiet down cobwebs, and dust go to sleep,
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep"

That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a good week!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I want one with that poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe if you are good, I will make one for you :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! It's a relaxing little hobby of mine...

      Delete
  3. Love these so much! You are so so talented!

    ReplyDelete