Thursday, January 22, 2015

Touch Ups

Happy Thursday! Today I'm tackling some clean-up…

At the end of a big paint job, there is always a little detail work to be done. Back when we were engaged and had just moved Andrew into OE, we repainted most of the rooms in the house. He introduced me to foam brushes to fulfill the need for touch-up, and I've never looked back. I like to put the paint I'm going to use in a little disposable tupperware container because it's easier to move around and hold. When I'm done, I just let the remaining paint dry & toss it in the trash. Easy peasy.

While I work, I'm dreaming of breakfast nooks. This is what the area currently looks like, and {hopefully soon!} it's going to get a whole new lease on life.

Here is a renovation I found on Casa de Lewis earlier this morning. What a transformation! Their finished product is really similar to the vision I have for ours. We're currently trying to decide if we want a counter height table & stools...or traditional height with chairs. Both will turn out great, it all comes down to preference. TBD.

Other ideas I like? Those can be found here.
And here.
And finally here.

Thanks for stopping by. It's back to work for me.
Keep creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment