Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rustic Chalkboard Charger


This is a very easy project that anyone can do. I got the supplies at my local craft store: a slice of wood, black acrylic paint, and clear chalkboard paint. {The wood is about the size of a dinner plate} I painted one coat of black acrylic, let it dry, then applied the clear paint the next evening per the directions on the bottle. As you can see in the photo, it goes on visible. But true to form, it dried clear. You can speed up this process by just buying black chalkboard paint… my store was out, and I didn't want to use a bright color. This is really very simple, and a fun project that can be completed in just a few short hours. So there you have it, a cute little item to spice up your appetizer spread at parties - for under $10!






No comments:

Post a Comment